Who we are
Grand Junction Regional Air Service Alliance is a non-profit group in Grand Junction, CO. The Alliance is a separate nonprofit corporation with 10 voting members appointed by the GJ Chamber and GJEP and one voting member appointed by the other members. Its goals, adopted in September 2021 are to:
- Enhance access to the global and national air transportation network to Grand Junction business passengers through service to new hubs or incremental capacity through existing hubs.
- Increase access to affordable air service at Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) through new passenger service to unserved destinations with an emphasis on in-demand, target markets, including tourism.
- Attract new service on existing routes through additional frequencies or up gauging, especially in markets with high fares for GJT passengers.
- Make GJT the airport of choice for residents within a 200-mile radius and drive inbound tourism to Grand Junction which will increase lodging revenues and thus GJRASA funding.
- Drive inbound tourism to Grand Junction that will increase lodging revenues and thus GJRASA funding.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Comments are disabled on our site. If you leave a comment through a form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.